What is the link missing between merit and success?
The economist Sylvia Ann Hewlett argues that it is a key skill called Executive Presence. While it might be perceived as something one is born with, the fact is that this skill can be learned and enhanced. Therefore, in this workshop, we will help you build, cultivate, and boost your Executive Presence.
“Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence” Sheryl Sandberg
1. Understand what is Executive Presence
2. What does it do and why it is important?
3. What are the elements supporting Executive Presence or Charisma?
4. Each participant gets to present, receive feedback from peers, and self-assess their EP quotient.
5. At the end of the session participants have a full understanding of the EP code, what are their stand on it, and commit to working on one item to increase their own Executive Presence.
– Participants have access to Zoom via a personal computer plus mobile phone/Tablet to record her/his own speech.
– Video on – mandatory.
– The lighting is correct and allows a pleasant experience – we can see the face of everyone
– Microphone or Headset to have a high-quality sound
– The internet connection is stable
Cécile is an international presentation skills trainer and keynote speaker. She works with Corporations, Universities, and professionals. She is dedicated to helping her clients become the speaker they want to be and inspire the change they want to see. She also delivers inspirational and educational keynotes at industry conferences and universities.
Contact Partner School
Mon – Fri 08:30 – 18:00