We are thrilled to announce the publication of Volume 11 of the SBS Journal of Applied Business Research (JABR). JABR is a testament to our commitment to advancing business knowledge and providing a platform for insightful research and academic exploration.
Explore the Latest Volume:
- You can access the complete Volume 11 of JABR by following this link: SBS JABR Volume 11.
- To download the full journal, simply click on this direct link: Download JABR Volume 11 (PDF).
- Dive into the thought-provoking articles featured in this volume:
- “Implementation of Accrual Accounting in the Ghanaian Public Sector: The Moderating Role of Financial Resources Availability” Read Article.
- “Examining the Effects of the Antecedents of the Theory of Planned Behavior on Intrapreneurial Intention and the Moderating Role of Perceived Organizational Support” Read Article.
- “Revisiting the Job Demands-Resources Theory in Malaysia” Read Article.
We extend our gratitude to the authors, reviewers, and contributors for their dedication to academic excellence.
We invite you to explore the latest research and insights within the pages of JABR Volume 11.
We also look forward to your inputs for the next edition of JABR, Volume 12. Your valuable insights and research contributions are highly anticipated.
Thank you for the continued support to our academic community and the pursuit of knowledge.