Dr. Bert Wolfs, D. Litt, Ph.D., MDP (Harvard Graduate School of Education), is a founding member of SBS Swiss Business School and holds the position of the Academic Dean and DBA Program Manager at the institution.
Dr. Wolfs also is a lecturer on SBS educational programs with a special interest in entrepreneurship and e-commerce and holds the Albert Einstein Peace Award from IAEWP. Furthermore, he is a certified lecturer of Swiss Vocational Education Training (VET) students.
Overview of Publication Indices
Academic and Professional Qualification
- MDP, Harvard Graduate School of Education, Boston, 2009
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), UC, Kentucky, 2015
- Doctor of Literature (D. Litt), VSK, India, 2014
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), EU, Geneva, 1993
- Bachelor of Education, PHI, KUL, Belgium, 1990
Honors and Awards
- Special Price, Belgian-Luxemburg Chamber of Commerce in Switzerland, 2018
- Acknowledgment from the Latvian Ministry of Education, Minister Sadurskis, 2016
- Honorary Professor, Russian-Armenian University, 2014.
- Albert Einstein Peace Award, International Ass. Of World Educators, UN-NGO, 2001
- Member of Editorial Board of the BA Research Conference.
- Member of the Belgium-Luxemburg Chamber of Commerce in Switzerland
- Member of the Swiss-American Chamber of Commerce
- New Venture Creation (taught in Banku Augstskola (Riga), Academy of National Economy (Moscow), RIMS (Bengaluru), KMBS (Kiev).
- Business Policy and Strategy
- European and International Business
- Zurich Airport Region
- Higher Education
- Bhat, S., Sharma, S., & Wolfs, B. (2020). Measuring Stages of Concern of Management Academic About IT-Based Education: A Comparative Study Between Government-Owned University Departments and Private B-Schools. International Journal Of Management (IJM) – Scopus Indexed, 11(7). doi: 10.34218/IJM.11.7.2020.029
- Prosvirkina, E., & Wolfs, B. (2019). Top Management Team Characteristics and Return on Assets: Case from the Russian Banking Sector. Open Journal For Research In Economics, 2(1), 1-12. doi: 10.32591/coas.ojre.0201.01001p
Female Entrepreneurs & Investors, we dare but we don’t match! –
Family Business, Firm Efficiency and Corporate Governance Relation: The Case of Corporate Governance Index in Turkey
Published by abacademics.org a federation of 12 allied academies publishing a total of 14 different journals in various fields of business. With an acceptance rate of 30%, each of the journals of our affiliates is double blind, peer reviewed and each is listed in SCOPUS, SCIMAGO, Google Scholar, EBSCO, ProQuest, Cengage Gale, LexisNexis and several other academic databases and search engines. These journals are simultaneously published in hard copy and online.
- The Increasing Role of Female Top Managers in Banks on the Russian MarketCambridge Scholars Publishing By Prosvirkina, E. & Wolfs, B.
- Carrefour in FYROM 2015 – Dr. Bert Wolfs
- CEO Magazine, Autumn 2015 – Ethics, Big Business, and the MBA
- Palgrave Connect, December 2013 – 2014: A Year of Polarization!
- LESARA: QUO VADIS? – 2018
- Magazyn Gazeta Bankowa, March 2018 – Rewolucja szwajcarska? (Polish)
- CEO Magazine, Autumn 2016 – 2017: The End of Atlantic Globalisation
- CEO Magazine, Volume 12, 2013 – MBA – Decision-making in Action
- Euronews Special Report, November 2012 – Learning World: In Business
- CEO Magazine, Volume 8, 2012 – MBA – Master of Brilliant Adaptation
- Handelszeitung Nr. 38, September 2012 – Mit Krisen leben lernen
- Diplomatic World, Nr. 35, 2012 – Interview with Dr. Bert Wolfs
- CEO Magazine 2012 – The Triple A MBA
- Swiss Style Magazine, Issue 225, 2011 – Education answers the Euro crisis
- Handelszeitung, March 3, 2011 – Interview with Dr. Bert Wolfs
- Strategy Advisor to CSW, Belgium
- Entrepreneurial Advisor to several SME’s in Belgium, Switzerland.