Dr. Kahveci holds a Ph.D. from Ankara University, an MBA from Gazi University and a Master of International Business from Pepperdine University, USA. He holds a DESCM from SupdeCo , Montpellier. He worked for many years for the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey in several senior functions. His research interests are public economics, public and private banking and strategy.
Articles Published in the International Journals
- Family Business, Firm Efficiency and Corporate Governance Relation: The Case of Corporate Governance Index in Turkey
Published by abacademics.org a federation of 12 allied academies publishing a total of 14 different journals in various fields of business. With an acceptance rate of 30%, each of the journals of our affiliates is double blind, peer reviewed and each is listed in SCOPUS, SCIMAGO, Google Scholar, EBSCO, ProQuest, Cengage Gale, LexisNexis and several other academic databases and search engines. These journals are simultaneously published in hard copy and online.
- Kahveci, Eyup (2017) How Monetary Policy Strategies Changed After The Global Financial Crisis? The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences, 34,2, 396-412.
- Kahveci, Eyup (2016) “Central Banks’ Communication Strategy and Content Analysis of Monetary Policy Statements: The Case of Fed, ECB and CBRT” Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 235, 618-629.
- Kahveci, Eyup (2016) “The tone of annual reports as a strategic performance management tool: application on Turkey’s Borsa Istanbul corporate governance index firms” Journal of Economics, Finance and Accounting, 3(3), 209 – 221. (DOI: 10.17261/pressacademia.2016321989).
- Kahveci, Eyup (2016) “The disclosure behavior and performance of Russian firms: public disclosure index and DEA application” Research Journal of Business and Management, 3(3), 257 – 266. (DOI: 10.17261/Pressacademia.2016321997) (With Reshad Taliyev).
- Kahveci, Eyup (2015) “PBB systems at central banks: a PBB model on strategic plan and the case of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey” Journal of Global Strategic Management, 9(2), 25-38.
- Kahveci, Eyup, (2015) “Content, Priorities and Popularity” (Assessing the value of financial stability reports) Central Banking Journal, 25(4), 75-86. (With Emrah Uslu).
- Kahveci, Eyup, (2014) “Turkey’s pursuit of output-based models” Central Banking Journal, 24(4), 87-96.
- Kahveci, Eyup, (2012) “Export Performance and Industrial Organization Based Strategy: An Application on Turkish Textiles Firms by Data Envelopment Analysis” European Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Sciences, (57), 69-81. (With Reshad Taliyev)
- Kahveci, Eyup, (2011) “Firm Performance and Resource-Based Theory: An Application with DEA” International Journal of Contemporary Business Studies, 2(4), 38-50.
- Kahveci, Eyup, Sayılgan, Güven (2006), “Globalization of Financial Markets and its Effects on Central Banks and Monetary Policy Strategies: Canada, New Zealand and UK Case with Inflation Targeting” International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, (6), 86-101.
Articles Published in Turkish Journals
- Kahveci, Eyup, (2016) “Organizational structure at central banks and a suggestion for Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey” Verimlilik Dergisi, 2016(3), 101 – 117. (With Ayhan Bülent Toptaş) (In Turkish).
- Kahveci, Eyup, (2016) “Relation between capital structure and Profitability of Turkish commercial banking Sector: 2002-2014 period panel data analysis” Kastamonu Üniversitesi İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi Dergisi, 2016(12), 446-461. (With İbrahim Halil Ekşi and Zekayi Kaya). (In Turkish).
- Kahveci, Eyup, (2015) “The Importance of Corporate Identity: Analysis and Evaluation of Corporate Identity Practices of Central Banks” Bankacılar Dergisi, 26(95), 17-41. (With Canan Binal Yılmaz and Özge Eldeniz). (In Turkish).
- Kahveci, Eyup, (2015). Balanced score card application in performance measurement. Verimlilik Dergisi, 2015(1), 55-55. (With Mehmet Cahit Güran and Sumru Oyman). (In Turkish).
- Kahveci, Eyup, (2014) “A New Tool For Central Bank Communication: Forward Guidance, Country Practices and Turkish Case” Bankacılar Dergisi, 25(88), 5-26. (With Canan Binal Yılmaz). (In Turkish).
- Kahveci, Eyup, (2013) “Assessment of The Performance of Turkish Deposit Banks by DEA Window Analysis” Bankacılar Dergisi, 24(86), 53-66. (With Yakup Celen and İbrahim Halil Ekşi). (In Turkish).
- Kahveci, Eyup, (2013) “Export performance measures and factors affecting export performance” Verimlilik Dergisi, 2013(1), 43-74. (In Turkish).
- Kahveci, Eyup, (2012) “Business strategies and export performance relations” Kilis 7 Aralık Üniversitesi İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi Akademik Araştırmalar ve Çalışmalar Dergisi, 4(6), 2-34. (In Turkish).
- Kahveci, Eyup, (2012) “Resource Based Theory and Export Performance: An Application on Textile Firms by Data Envelopment Analysis” Ankara Üniversitesi SBF Dergisi, 67(2), 29-67. (In Turkish).
- Kahveci, Eyup, (2008) “Strategy, Strategic Management and Strategic Management Model” Verimlilik Dergisi, 2008(4), 7-30. (In Turkish).
- The tone of annual reports as a strategic performance management tool: application on Turkey’s Borsa Istanbul corporate governance index firms. 12th International Strategic Management Conference, ISMC 2016, 21-23 July 2016, Podgorica, Montenegro.
- Central banks’ communication strategy and content analysis of monetary policy statements: The case of Fed, ECB and CBRT. 12th International Strategic Management Conference, ISMC 2016, 21-23 July 2016, Podgorica, Montenegro.
- PBB Systems at Central Banks: A PBB Model on Strategic Plan and the Case of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey. 5th International Conference on Leadership, Technology, Innovation and Business Management, 13.12.2015 – 15. 12 2015, İstanbul.
- Promoting Financial Inclusion through Financial Literacy, Belarus Central Bank, 10.12.2015 -10.12.2015. Belarus, Minsk.
- Regional Forum on Financial Inclusion Policy, Macedonia Central Bank, Skopje, 26.10.2015 -28.10.2015.
- Central Bank Communication and Social Media for Central Banks, Deutsche Bundesbank, Frankfurt, 09.09.2014 -12.09.2014.
- Central Bank Communication, Social Media and Public Relations for Central Banks, Central Bank of Montenegro, Podgorica, 08.09.2014 -10.09.2014.
- Central Bank Communication in a Changing World, Bank of England, London, 15.09.2014 -18.09.2014.
- Central Bank Communication and Monetary Policy Central Banking Seminar, South Korea, Seoul, 02.10.2013 -04.10.2013.