Felix Fluck is specialized in Change Processes of People, Groups and Companies.
Clients particularly prefer to work with him because of his „7th sense“ with which he detects the un-outspoken Emotions between People. He uses unconventional and cheerful Methods to lead his participants to revelations and through Change Processes and to enhance their commitment. This might be why people frequently call him a Motivator.
Studies of Business Administration at the University of Zürich
• Promotion to Dr. oec. publ. of the University of Zürich
• Dissertation: Personnel Turnover and Mental Termination
• Minor: Work Psychologie
15 years of Knowledge of Human Nature and Leadership in the Fields of Marketing, Sales, Human Resource and Training with
• Zürich Public Transport
• Olsen & Associates, Zürich (London, Amsterdam)
• Credit Suisse, Zürich
• IBM Research Laboratory, Rüschlikon
Lecturer for Human Resource Management at the Swiss Business School (Executive MBA-Program) in Kloten.
As of 1997:
• Founder / President of Humanagement Consulting GmbH, Meilen
• Key Competence: Change Processes during and after Mergers, Changes of Management and Restructurings in Large and mid-size Companies
• Design and Facilitation of effectful Clients- and Employee-Events
• Group Dynamics at work
• Techniques for Better Speeches and Visualizations
• Long term cooperation with (Preventive-)Medical Doctors and successful Athletes in the field of self and stress management
• Eighties: 10 years Member of the Swiss High-jump Nationalteam (Bronce Medal at the Swiss Championship 1983)
• Now – just for fun and in order to stay healthy: Masters Competitions (Runner-up World Champion 2003 in Puerto Rico)