Every year, the third year bachelor students have the responsibility to organize a forum on a global business topic. This year, the student led forum will take place in SBS first Sustainability Week 2021. The students decided to focus and be inspired by Sustainable Development Goals. This has lead the organizing committee to develop the following theme:
Companies Actions in Relation to Managing Mental Health in the Workplace
The students have invited the following industry experts to join the forum to discuss this topic:
• Corinna Dornbusch – HR Expertise at Robert Bosch Power Power Tools
• Jochen Goeser – Global Lead Agile Transformation at Robert Bosch Power Power Tools
• Katarzyna Tullberg-Business Resilience manager at Zurich Insurance
• Dr. Roman Borboa – Ph.D. in Counseling and Environmental Psychology
• Joel Vuadens – Chan – Global Strategy Leader and Executive Coach
• Michael Chatterton – Head of Procurement at Novartis
The event will cover topics such as:
• The effects of COVID-19 on workforce morale and productivity
• SDGs goals of good health and wellbeing: industry, innovation and infrastructure
• What is a psychologically safe workplace?
• What lesson be learn from the changes brough on by the pandemic?
And much more….
The student committee would like to warmly invite you to this virtual event taking place:
March 4th 2021
14:00 – 16:00
If you are interested in participating in this event, please write to [email protected] to register.
Please be registered by March 1st, 2021, to receive the invite link to enter the event.