Main topics covered were:
- Focus on their professional experiences whilst being in Zürich, one of the major centres of the worlds most serious financial crisis since the great crash of 1929.
- The role of Zurich as a strategic and global financial hub.
- Banking regulations i.e. FINMA, Basel II, EC and US regulations currently impacting the Swiss banking sector.
- Ethical considerations of what defines a "good" bank manager, reasoning around moral hazard and management theories.
- Expectations and Opportunities for MBA graduates in the new global banking sector era following it's recent escape from Global financial Armageddon.