We see today a fundamental shift occurring in the world economy. International Business Competitiveness gives a deep insight in the factors behind this shift and helps to understand how companies and countries may best profit from it.
At the completion of the course:
- The students will have a profound understanding of the different aspects of international business and the “whys” and “hows” the world’s countries differ..
- The students will gain an understanding of the economics and politics of international trade and investment..
- The students will be able to explain the function and forms of the global monetary system.
- The students will gain an understanding of the strategies and structures of international business.
- The students are able to outline solutions for a given problem and assess the special roles of an international business’ various functions