Dr. Bert Wolfs
Dr. Bert Wolfs, D. Litt, Ph.D., MDP (Harvard Graduate School of Education), is a founding member of SBS Swiss Business School and holds the position of the Academic Dean and DBA Program Manager at the institution.
Dr. Wolfs also is a lecturer on SBS educational programs with a special interest in entrepreneurship and e-commerce and holds the Albert Einstein Peace Award from IAEWP. Furthermore he is a certified lecturer of Swiss Vocational Education Training (VET) students.
Overview of Publication Indices
Academic and Professional Qualification
- MDP, Harvard Graduate School of Education, Boston, 2009
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), UC, Kentucky, 2015
- Doctor of Literature (D. Litt), VSK, India, 2014
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), EU, Geneva, 1993
- Bachelor of Education, PHI, KUL, Belgium, 1990
Honors and Awards
- Special Price, Belgian-Luxemburg Chamber of Commerce in Switzerland, 2018
- Acknowledgment from the Latvian Ministry of Education, Minister Sadurskis, 2016
- Honorary Professor, Russian-Armenian University, 2014.
- Albert Einstein Peace Award, International Ass. Of World Educators, UN-NGO, 2001
- Member of Editorial Board of the BA Research Conference.
- Member of the Belgium-Luxemburg Chamber of Commerce in Switzerland
- Member of the Swiss-American Chamber of Commerce
- New Venture Creation (taught in Banku Augstskola (Riga), Academy of National Economy (Moscow), RIMS (Bengaluru), KMBS (Kiev).
- Business Policy and Strategy
- European and International Business
- Zurich Airport Region
- Higher Education
- Digital banking impact on Turkish deposit banks performance
Published in the international journal «Banks and Bank Systems», Vol.13, issue 3, 2018 by Kahveci, E. & Wolfs, B.
- The Increasing Role of Female Top Managers in Banks on the Russian Market
Cambridge Scholars Publishing By Prosvirkina, E. & Wolfs, B.
- CEO Magazine, Autumn 2015 - Ethics, Big Business, and the MBA
- Palgrave Connect, December 2013 - 2014: A Year of Polarization!
- Magazyn Gazeta Bankowa, March 2018 - Rewolucja szwajcarska? (Polish)
- CEO Magazine, Autumn 2016 - 2017: The End of Atlantic Globalisation
- CEO Magazine, Volume 12, 2013 - MBA - Decision-making in Action
- Euronews Special Report, November 2012 - Learning World: In Business
- CEO Magazine, Volume 8, 2012 - MBA - Master of Brilliant Adaptation
- Handelszeitung Nr. 38, September 2012 - Mit Krisen leben lernen
- Diplomatic World, Nr. 35, 2012 - Interview with Dr. Bert Wolfs
- CEO Magazine 2012 - The Triple A MBA
- Swiss Style Magazine, Issue 225, 2011 - Education answers the Euro crisis
- Handelszeitung, March 3, 2011 - Interview with Dr. Bert Wolfs
- November 8th, 2017: Speech by Dr. Bert Wolfs, to Executive MBA students from IIM, Indore
- September 9th, 2017: ACBSP Symposium in Chicago
- Participated in the ACBSP Dean’s Conference 2017 and 2018
- Strategy Advisor to CSW, Belgium
- Entrepreneurial Advisor to several SME’s in Belgium, Switzerland.