SBS Swiss Business School is dedicated to foster academic excellence and student achievement on the graduate and undergraduate level in business and management. Its mission therefore is to provide students with a strong academic foundation with access to various specialized knowledge bases and prepare them to become productive, competent professionals, and responsible citizens in a diverse, dynamic global arena.
It defines higher education from its beginning as the experience of thinking internationally. To do this it maintains a multi-cultural student body on its home campus along with its international centers.
For SBS the international component is of paramount importance. It is designed to accommodate significant changes in the curriculum and variations in the student body in response to global shifts in social, political and economic conditions. The result is a singular learning experience gained from a cross-cultural, highly European, international perspective. In addition to its cross-cultural intent, it provides students with an interactive educational environment with a dynamic mix of innovative and traditional strategies. We foster enhanced teaching, professional developments and service.
Broad Based Goals
In order to carry out the above mission SBS strives to accomplish the following five goals:
- Foster academic excellence and student achievement on the graduate and undergraduate level.
- Encourage appropriate student behavior, ethics and attitudes which reflect the multi-national global understanding and lifelong learning.
- Create an educational environment and learning community that fosters excellence in teaching and applied research.
- Create a strong bond between SBS and the diverse local and global organizations which they serve through partnerships, outreach activities and communication to all stakeholders.
- Promote business and industrial development through our academic achievements for our foreign entities.
SBS Swiss Business School aims to become Switzerland’s leading Business School, recognized for its innovative contributions to business and management as well for its accomplished and dedicated faculty in a multi-national-cultural environment.
Our Core Values
R: Responsibility for quality programs
N: Nurture talents for the new economy